Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!


Today is James' Birthday! I did a James post a while back about how amazing he is. I still feel that way and more. Click here to read it. Jill also posted about him today. I love this post! It makes me so happy that my family loves him as much as they do. Click here to read it. There are so many things about James that I absolutely adore! These may be silly things, but I find them endearing - like his love for cheesy (I mean cheesy) 80's and 90's music...but he gets so excited about it. He is very appreciative of everything that is done for him. He is thankful for the smallest things such as laundry, a hot meal, or giving him the last bite of ice cream. I love how dedicated he is to his spirituality and his callings. He has my best interests always in mind, and is always looking to the future with a brightness of hope. James is thoughtful, and wise. He has been through a lot and always has great advice to give. He is very optimistic and always looking to serve someone else! I love this day because it is an opportunity to celebrate such an incredible man! MY man, to be exact! He is the best in all he does...he is my best friend, the perfect companion, my HERO! I love you JAMES! Hope your um, er, 29th (yes, that's it!) Birthday is the best ever!

4 comments:

Case said...

Yeah to James!!!! We all love James, thank you Prilly for making him an addition to our family. And thankyou James for being good to PRIL and always fun to be around! Really, I can't recall a time that I've been around you that has been akward or dull, you always help to add to the party. Love you both!!
p.s. pril, your skunk spray comment made me laugh...I should just carry a skunk around with me on a leash incase some fool treis to mess, than I'll jsut lift up it's tail in their direction and take a whiff of sweet skunk air myself. :)

XO Marie said...

April,
He is SO dang HOT!! Wowzers! Happy B-day James, although you don't know me ..yet..
April, my cell is 318-2646
Love ya , Marie

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

I love James!! And miss him terribly (that goes for you too Prilly).

I agree though...James is pretty amazing. He is such a great addition to the family. I love his laugh. I love how he treats YOU Prilly. I love his love of So You Think You Can Dance. I love his testimony and desire to do what is right. I love his love of kids. I love how he is with my friends and gets to know them (they love him too!) I love that immediately when I first met him, I felt comfortable with him. I love his love of food...mainly meat. And I love spending time with him.

:]

Jillene said...

Awwww... that was the sweetest comment Britney! That is a great tribute to our wonderful JAMES!! And I second all of that!

Hope you enjoyed the cake and the specialty [not cheap]dinner.

I said it in my post...

I Love you guys!!