Monday, October 27, 2008

Week in review.... And my rookie post.

This is my fist blog attempt EVER,,,,, Make fun. I DARE YOU :)
So we went to Thanksgiving Point last week...
The night started with so mild heart attack at the scary haunted scary dinosaur ( not pictured ) Cuz I don't get scared and he was dumb anyway :)
then it was of to the races,,, Duck races that is and well me with my lucky hat well you know the out come.... Rick was a worthy opponent but hey you cant beat me when I have my lucky hat on.

Next the girls wanted picture time.. why you ask.. well their girls so we have learned to just not ask... and click the camera. They look cute though don't they.

Then Hayden needed some slide time but got camera shy,,,,
Too much paparazzi I guess.


Then we had to get in Santa chair and just relax for a bit,,,,,
Believe it or not the chair was way comfortable,,,,,

After a Crash on a hay bail and some hot cocoa it was off the dinosaur museum.
How do you like our rendition of Animal Farm :)

Here is April and her pearly Whites....

Back to my roots,,,, give me a spear and a rock and I'm good to go.

Did you really think you would gt out of here with out seeing our doggie.

And this concludes the first annual broadcast of don't laugh at my blogging....

6 comments:

James & Prilly said...

James my love...I love your rookie blog. Even though your usage of the english language was a little rough, I understand that not everyone can be as perfect as me. But you should be happy you're married to such a perfect woman...I mean really...SERIOUSLY!

The Swyers Family said...

James I think you did very well and can't wait till the next post. Love the pictures. Prilly your hair is so much lighter (so it appears in the pictures). When did you change it? You look good girl.

Jen and Bob said...

O my gosh. I didn't even recognize Prilly. Love the hair, seriously. And Sir James, great, great, blog. I still need to get with it. Fun time at the point too. Miss Utah.......sometimes...heehee.
Hugs,

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

James...I agree with Prilly. I'm proud you posted a blog!! But your grammar was a little rough. However, I am an English major...so I guess i'll cut you some slack... :] Keep it up James!

SandiKay said...

James - you rock! That was the best post ever. It helps that you had some fabulous pictures of some fabulous people. I hope we make it onto your blog again. I felt famous!

Kelsie said...

hahah corbnbellies! i love that place... did you guys do the corn maze? we did and i took us FOREVER. we miss you guys. love love love your new house