Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Fabulous Husband

This post is a little random but it is dedicated to my fabulous husband, James. It may be sappy, cheesy, whatever, but I don't care. I am proud to be married to the best man in the world! There isn't enough room to write all the things that I love about James. I feel that I am the luckiest girl in the world because I get to spend eternity with him! Here are some reasons why:
  • James has such an amazing testimony and dedication to the gospel, his Priesthood, and to Jesus Christ.
  • James is a manly man. He lives for Giants football and eating meat. He has a particular passion for chicken wings.
  • Despite being manly, James is sensitive too, and he has a huge heart. He will do anything for those that he loves.
  • James is incredibly driven. He strives to be the best in everything he does, and truly, he always is.
  • James supports me in all of my crazy irrational female-ness. He is way more patient than anyone should ever have to be.
  • After I come home from the gym all nasty sweaty, or when I first wake up, or when I am sick with the flu, James thinks that I am beautiful and makes me feel that way.
  • James ALWAYS opens the car door for me, and will sometimes lock me out until he can get around to open it.
  • James sleeps on the edge of the mattress so I can have all the room I want. Now, that is a sacrifice!
  • James loves his family and my family, and he can't wait to raise a family of our own. He is going to be the BEST dad ever!
  • James always takes care of me when I am sick or having a bad day. He always wants to make sure I am happy.
  • James loves me more than I know or could describe. I don't think anyone in this world loves me as much as he does.
  • James is very grateful. One thing is he doesn't ever want to seem ungrateful, so he always tries to count his blessings.
  • James is so fun to talk to. I can tell him anything, and I do. We talk about any and everything.
  • James gets excited about the little sentimental things like family traditions and Christmas presents.
  • James is 100% himself - always. He says what he thinks and I love him for it. This always makes for entertainment while around him.
  • Oh yeah, don't forget - He's HOT! (and he knows it). James has such great confidence. He knows who he is and what he wants.
  • Everything James does, he does for me. He tries everyday to be a better husband and man and it's all for me.

I could go on and on and on and on, there isn't enough web space to fit it all. I love James with all of my life and soul. He is such an amazing man and I get to be with him all the time! I am so blessed to be married to such an incredible person and that we get to learn and grow together. I want to shout from the rooftops how much I love this man, and I hope that I can show him more and more every day how much he means to me.

6 comments:

Tracie said...

I love this post! I agree - James is absolutely AMAZING! You are a lucky girl! The world needs more James in it! I need to find me a James!

Richard and Megan said...

April pwns.

...and after reading her post, it is clear that James does as well.

Awesome post!

Jillene said...

I LOVE the collage of pics, and I L O V E J A M E S too!!! That was some pretty good stuff. Hopefully you will still feel the same way in 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years. :)

Case said...

I love you two together..this was a fun post. I dido Trace...I got to find me a James too.
James thank you for being good to my Prilly! -Pril you're pretty amazing yourself.
Continue to be sweet to eachother!
Love you both!

Heather said...

Love the husband collage!

Patterson Family said...

Such a cute post! I love the two of you together! James is a great guy and I am so glad he is good to you pril! What lucky kids the two of you are going to have! Lucy understands!