Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Update, Ya'll!

It's time for an update, ya'll! So much has been going on...SO much to update on, who knows if I'll get through it. We had a Webster family reunion in September in Lakeside, AZ. It was a lot of fun. It was great to be with everyone and eat good food and laugh and hold babies and look at the babies and talk about the babies and feed the babies...and Oh, yeah...

James, my ultra sexy baby holding husband beat Benson in croquet - which many gruelling matches commenced over the weekend, but this one in particular resulted in Benson running in his underwear...Classic Webster, Ya'll!

What is that strange figure running in the woods?
We are excited to make this an annual event. My family is the best, like, seriously - you are jealous because, either A) you aren't them, or B) because they aren't your family - actually, if you know them at all, then you know that you ARE family because we just roll like that.

What's with the Moccasins, Dave?

This one is DELICIOUS, just like his twin brother!
Also in September, our friends Becca & Levi moved to London for a year for grad school. We will miss them very much! Becca and I have been friends since we were 10 years old. I'm so glad she converted to Blogism. If she has time to update her blog with her super busy-foreign-school-doctor becoming-PhD-gonna save the world-super smarty pants life, then there is no reason why I can't start posting on a regular basis. Even if they are super lame posts about Lucy and her newest haircut, RIGHT?!

I made it as small as I could, Becca! Love you!

5 comments:

XO Marie said...

April,
Well, I totally agree that I am SUPER-CRAZY jealous that Im not apart of the Webster family cuz' they are the BEST! I was so excited to see a pic of DAVE!! You both are SO beautiful, brings a darn tear to my eye! Do you remember whenever your Mom saw a cute baby she called them "dishers"? so funny.
I can do your hair whenever call me K-
Marie-

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

YEAH!! Prilly updated! Woot woot!

:]

Our family is the best! Agreed.

<3

Jillene said...

YAY! I've been waiting for an update. I want pictures of the house too!

Was that Marie? OMG!

Have a good week!

Loves!

The Swyers Family said...

I'm so glad you finally updated your blog. I check it every other day to find out. YAY!!! I really need to be better with my blog as well. Love ya girl :)

Anonymous said...

I finally checked your blog just in time for a couple of awesome updates- james has inspired me! I am pretty sure I should give Levi a chance at blogging, that way James could feel better about his awesome attempt :) Anyway, thanks for posting my UGLY picture- i need a cute haircut so bad, but I am so afraid of getting it cut here! I am thinking about just growing it out, but the inner hairstylist in me is so angry at how ug it is all the time (pout, sniff, pout pout) Anyway. . .