Thursday, June 26, 2008

TAGGETY TAG TAG

Tracie tagged me so here it goes...

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....

3 JOYS
-James
-Lucy
-Movie Popcorn & Junior Mints

3 FEARS
-Latex Balloons
-Hitting a Deer with my car at night
-Blowing my nose in public

3 GOALS
-Lose my weight by November
-Serve a mission with James
-Learn how to make sushi

3 OBSESSIONS
-U2
-Sudoku
-Pillows - I must have at least three to sleep well, but the more the better!

3 Surprising facts about me...
-I count things...like how many times a clock ticks, or how many steps I take, or ceiling tiles - that's a big one.
-I can't wink.
-I love the smell of Skunk.

I tag...Skunk, Carli, Sundee, Britney & Benson

No comments: