Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Evil Animal

Kenzie and Casey were here visiting for 2 1/2 weeks, during which Lucy became evil. Kenzie was constantly taunting Lucy while Casey pulled her tail. MEAN GIRLS! And this is the result.

Just Kidding! Lucy and I were playing one day and Kenzie hapened to get this shot of her looking like she was going to rip my hand off and eat it for lunch. We have laughed about this picture many times since because in all reality, Lucy is a sweet, loving, kind, baby. And she wouldn't hurt anyone. Unless you pull her tail.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh that is a freaky picture. I just showed Madi and she's like,"oh my gosh, he's mean, he has red eyes."

Case said...

excuse me car, me and loo-lees have a very close relationship. ...She is very sweet!

Patterson Family said...

Yah I'm sure shes sweet, but did you see her face? Dogs sense evil!J/K she probably wanted to kiss you guys! Prill I love you!