Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dish Duty



One morning, James and I were quietly hanging out before he went to work. I was puttering around finishing cleaning up from breakfast and getting ready for the day, when I sat down on the couch for a minute to talk to James. We then heard this "clank" and I got up to see where it was coming from. To our ignorance, Lucy had climbed up on the counter and decided to jump off into the dishes. She was truly stuck - and caught! Of course, to add to her embarrassment, we only harassed her more for her mishap. I have been laughing about this for a week since it happened...poor thing - she was only trying to help! Here are some other shots I took of her later that morning as she helped me clean the house. This little dog is too cute! We love having her around for entertainment more than anything.

4 comments:

Jen and Bob said...

oh my gosh. Can she get any cuter. I was laughing my head off at the video. Shame on you for taunting her. Such an innocent little face. I want to pinch her cheeks.....do dogs have cheeks? hummm. Hugs,
Jenny

James & Prilly said...

I know - she's a dollface. I think it's funny that I used the phrase "puttering around the house" in this post. KLUNKER!

Patterson Family said...

Stuck in the dishwasher? What?Did she get hurt?I don't get it! She is so adorable-do you comb her hair ever? I would! Cruz is my blogging buddy he is often on my lap when I comment. So hi from Cruz to his cousin Luce!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

ok...so i think i laughed for a good 10 minutes after this--straight. Couldn't stop. Kara had to ask me if I was ok. I could just picture you and james trying to have a conversation, hearing a crash, and being like what the heck? And she just sat there...james in the background "ok we gotta get her out." hahaha wow. LOVE IT. I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER AT EASTER!! :)