Wednesday, February 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!

Today is my brother Dave's 28th Birthday! Happy Birthday Dave! We Love you! James and I called him at work this morning and sang him a very off key birthday song. Dave told us we were lame, but I bet deep down, he appreciated it. :)
Dave and I at my wedding.

Dave is very talented. He likes to take pictures. Below are some of the pictures that he has taken. He rocks!

Dave and I have a lot of good memories together. There are countless road trips we have taken, which all have their own special memories...my favorite is when we got hit by the grey fox on our way back to Arizona. :( Such a sad little fox, he just ran right into the side of my car...he was running so fast too. I will never forget Dave's first U2 concert with me, and he truly came to appreciate the wonder of the band, and the amazing skills of The Edge. Dave later returned the favor by taking me to my first Dave Matthews Band concert. We now mutually share each others' muscial obsessions. I also remember all those times when we worked downtown and we would go to "Tuchetts" for lunch. R.I.P. Tuchetti - the best Italian food anywhere! I'm glad that Dave is my brother...he is awesome! I miss seeing him all the time, but we still talk a lot and I am grateful for our relationship. I Love you big brother! Have a Fabulous Day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Happy Birthday to my favorite Dave! ...and i know a lot of Daves!
I especially like sending texts to Dave and April when they are on road trips.I love Dave. He is KIND and FUNNY. Two traits that I really like in a person. And I love Daves smile. When I picture him in my mind, he always has that awesome smile :)

Kath said...

Ahhhh... Happy Birthday Dave on Dave!!!

Tracie said...

DAVE ON DAVE!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Patterson Family said...

Happy happy birthday davie dear! I have fun memories of my cousin dave to. Hope your birthday is a great one!

Cotter said...

although i dont know dave i would like to wish him a happy birthday since we are kind of related (if being married to a cousin of his cousin counts)