Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Britney Cookies




Ok, so for Christmas, the Petersens (OOPS! I mean Santa) gave us a KitchenAid. I am OBSESSED with it! I am basically always looking for an excuse to use it. I love this thing - and there are so many amazing attachments. James knows what he can give me as gifts for the next few years! So, Sunday, I was craving some time with my black, shiny friend, so I decided to whip up some cookies. Not just any old cookies, but Britney cookies as we like to call them. They are the peanut butter kind with the chocolate kiss in the center. Britney has perfected these cookies and makes the best ones. This was my first attempt - not too bad, but not like Brit's.

Here is the result. They were pretty good, but I enjoyed using the KitchenAid more!

2 comments:

Kath said...

Those look delicious!!!

Heather said...

Oh man...your making me want to run to my kitchen right now and find anything that has chocolate in it!