Wednesday, January 30, 2008

U23D

We went, we saw, tears were shed, it was fantastic! James took me to see U23D on Saturday. I was so excited that I was listening to U2 all day and driving James nuts with all my excited outbursts counting down the hours until showtime. He was very sweet by acting excited too, although I do believe that James rather enjoyed it himself! It was way better than I ever expected and I think that any and everyone would enjoy it. I must say that Bono never ceases to amaze me with his vocal ability. One of my favorite performances, strangely, was 'New Years Day.' Of course, it would be a crime not to mention how amazing the Pavoratti part was on 'Miss Sarajevo.' I could go on and on...This is me in my post-show glow. That guy wasn't kind enough to move, but whatever. Bono for President!

2 comments:

Kath said...

Very nice! Wasn't it sooo awesome!?! Oh you know we will be seeing it again, and again, and again. Too bad it costs so dang much!

James & Prilly said...

That's one of great things about Utah. Tickets for the movie are only $7.75!