Friday, September 4, 2009

The Belly

So, I know when it's really bad when James comes home from work one day and says "April! you haven't updated our blog since July 7th!" Uh, ok honey, I'll get on that. I have had a lot of requests for a picture of the babies - I know you're all curious - just how HUGE is she going to get?! So, here it is!

I don't like this picture of me - (I don't like any pictures of me lately, so whatever) but I am 25 weeks here, and P.S. aren't the flowers fabulous!? James took me to the temple to see them because I couldn't get enough of them when I was there earlier that day.

So far, everything is going really well with the pregnancy. I am doing well, and the babies are perfect in every way. They are moving now like crazy - they are already keeping me up all night, which is good preparation I guess.

My family had a baby shower for me while we were in Mesa a few weeks ago and it was fabulous! It was so much fun and we got so much good stuff! Thank you again to everyone who helped put it together!

6 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

yay for the babies!

:)

i love the belly.

Kelsie said...

yay update! you look beautiful! we miss u down here

The Swyers Family said...

I'm so happy your finally updated your blog and posted a picture. I really wanted to come to your baby shower. Hopefully soon you will be living in AZ again and I'll be able to visit you once in a while. I miss you girl. PS you look great!

Kristen said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love it ever so much. You are beautiful. And as I'm sure you think all the time... imagine how it's going to be in 12 more weeks, hehehehe... As soon as we hit full-term I starting begging them to just take the babies out, lol :D

You're so gorgeous. I am sending my bro home this week with a truckload of goodies for you. Bumbos, a big toy thing to sit in and play with, a play mat (we have used it for Jeremiah AND the twins and it's been the best... you may have to get some toys to stick on it but I think I still have some), and IDK what else I'll find... will send you as much as I can find and fit in the car.

Love you and send my love and kisses to your belly too.

Natalie said...

SO EXCITED!

Patterson Family said...

Yay for the update-I miss your posts. Your belly looks amazing and so do you! I love you prill! You have always been an amazing cousin and you are going to be an amazing Mommy! I miss you-hope you are doing good and keeping off your feet as best you can. Can't wait to meet the babes!