Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Attanasio Brothers

Yes, that is right. We are having twin boys. Breathe, April, breathe. I am still trying to catch my breath from when we found out yesterday - mostly from laughing. I am still laughing. I laughed out loud and told the ultrasound technician he was a liar, and still laughing, told him it wasn't a funny joke, still laughing, finally sat up and asked him if he would place his life on the FACT that there were two babies in there. The answer came: a resounding YES. Then I saw this image on the screen, and I knew it was no joke.

So...Here we go! James has told me his life is complete - it is all he ever wanted - seriously. I don't quite know what to feel - but I am more and more excited as the minutes pass. Yes, I am living my life in minutes right now - I'm sure that will get better once my heart rate decreases.

I have posted all the ultrasound photos on my facebook page.

9 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

AHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!

like, so SOOOO excited.

I like get to go shopping for cute matching twinner boy outfits and what not.

LIKE OH MY GOSH!

:)

BrittanyLane said...

WOW!! Congratulations! That is so fun and exciting.

Malia said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You're going to be such a great mommy.

Heather said...

Congrats April! Tracie texted me the good news, woohoo!

I am now OBSESSED with little boys ever since I had Cash. Seriously boys love their mama and you'll have twice the love! Congrats you two!

Elder Nathan Askins said...

I CANNOT believe it. COngratulations. That is SO cool! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see them. I'm sure they will be adorable.

The Swyers Family said...

Congrats girl. Twin boys will be a lot of fun. If they are like my boys they will get into so much mischeif. Fun but exhausting :)

Patterson Family said...

I love you and the buddies! Congrats April & James!
& seriously...Good luck! I cannot imagine having more than one baby at a time. I'm so proud of you guys. Rocco and Bear Atanassio? They sound hot! They also sound like two guys you never would want to mess with! :)

Case said...

So this week when I've been walking through Boston common or to a cafe concert or by the harbor, or talking with good friends here and I get SUPER SAD about leaving Boston, I think happy thoughts such as, "I will be there in Arizona when the twins are born!!!" And then I am not so sad anymore :). Really, I have thought that on many occasions. It might just help to get me through this move. I really do love them already! And I know that its so natural to be freaking out (I totally would be in your place) but you really are going to be the sweetest Mammas and Daddy James is going to be so good to those boys. It is all so fun! I can't wait to see their first evidence of themselves to the world by your cute bell! I can already tell they are quite photogenic, their first pictures are adorable.

Natalie said...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

weiner doggies!!!!!!!!! myyy wittle vienna sausages are growing so biiiiiiig OMG please move here quickly before i die of anxiety.