Monday, December 22, 2008

Newport Beach

Our trip to Newport Beach was fantastic! We went with Jill & Kirt, well we met them there. We stayed at the Marriot Newport Coast Villas. We had some rain, and some cold, and some beautiful days. We did a LOT of relaxing and reading and sleeping and eating and shopping. Brit and Jess came for the last part of the trip and we spent a magical day at Disneyland! I love love LOVE Disneyland. It makes me feel like a kid again. It was so fantastical all decorated for Christmas and the CASTLE...need I say more! It was the perfect getaway vacation. I think James and I made up for our not-so-romantic anniversary! We had Christmas with the Petersens and it was so much fun! Check Britney's blog for more pictures! It was so much fun I can't wait to go back!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! A new post! I'm only following like 4 blogs, so I get really bored when everyone else has a life beyond blogger! When are you coming to London? Its a beautiful 5 degress outside :) and we have a couch with your names on it! Miss you guys.

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

awwwww...fun trip! MISS IT ALREADY.

XO Marie said...

SO CUTE!!! Beautiful pics!
Love ya,
marie:)

The Swyers Family said...

Looks like you all had so much fun. I'm jealous. Miss ya girl. Keep the pictures coming.

Case said...

how fun!
I love the sugar shack in Huntington, you are right...the best breakfast.
YOu look skinny and hot. The blonde is fun for now.
Looks like you guys had a great time.