Tuesday, November 11, 2008

OOh yeah baby, Lovin' me some Endorphins!

I'm lovin the gym today. My workout was totally lame, mind you - hackin' a lung on the poor guy next to me, but I went, and I conquered. The other day, James told me that I was a conqueror. We are working on me believing good things about myself...SO while at the gym, I was telling myself "I am a conqueror!" Of what? Who knows, the phlegm in my lungs for all I care. The endorphins are worth it! Hey, maybe if I keep this up, I won't need those fake prescribed endorphins....the purple ones are so pretty!

2 comments:

XO Marie said...

OH MY HE...ck, this was the funniest post ever ...What gym ya going too , do you need a gym friend, I will hack up my liver & lung right along with ya?
marie

Anonymous said...

You can get in trouble with the government if they see you taking THOSE drugs!