Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Peace, Love & Britney!

Today is Britney's birthday! She is 18! I can't believe it! Brit is the best sister a girl could ask for. She is so beautiful, and smart, and talented, and driven, and funny, and spiritual, and charitable, and caring, and sensitive, and and AND...she's the best!! Britney is so incredibly talented - we are so proud of her accomplishments! She was recently awarded a full ride scholarship to ASU and two weeks ago her POM squad just won the state championship! Go TOROS! We miss you and love you Brit!!
Oh yeah, and she is the best Maid of Honor any bride could ask for. She's HOT!

4 comments:

Patterson Family said...

Beautiful babes! I love your hair! Oh by the way how is your little hairs? I hope you have someone treating them well! No baby yet...but I am curious to see how you are doing! I loved our conversation the other day-we kinda reminded me of our Mommies! Take care tell daddy james I say hi!

Jillene said...

AWwwww my fav girls. I agree about everything britney. She is A M A Z I N G and I am a witness to that every day! We have been living off of the theme PEACE, LOVE & BRiTNEY since her Birthday and I think she has worn "something peace" everyday since. : )

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

GOTTA LOVE THE PEACE!!!!!! hahaha anyway, thanks guys. Not gonna lie...i read this...and then i cried for like ten minutes because I MISS YOU GUYS. But--in all fairness--i get to come see you guys in like a month and a half! Woo hoo!! Utah better watch out cuz PEACE, LOVE, & BRITNEY is on its way! :)

James & Prilly said...

We are so excited for Brit to come visit! We are working on conference tickets right now! We are going to have SO much fun! PARTAY!