Wednesday, February 6, 2008

GIANTS WIN!

As you all know by now (sorry for the late post about it) The New York Giants are the Superbowl Champions. James is still basking in his post-game afterglow, and I am so glad that his Giants took the game. It was probably the most enjoyable and intense Superbowl I have ever seen, and we were so exhausted after the game from all the cheering and yelling at the TV - which we know helped the team win. Check out this video to see the game winning play and the sounds of the game. How about the WORLD CHAMPION GIANTS!!!

6 comments:

Patterson Family said...

I would sacrifice a limb for the suns to win one.

Dane

Patterson Family said...

Ok last comment from Daney. The real Carli mae says Woohoo giants-fun game to watch hope you had as much fun as we did! I also would sacrafice one of daney's limbs to see the suns win a championship-but as for my limbs I like them just how they are! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

YAY! A W E S O M E game. The BEST. and i got to enjoy it with some pretty amazing people : ) always a party at the cotters! especially if the Petersens are there - haha

Anonymous said...

OOPS that anonymous person was of course a PETERSEN!

Malia said...

April HELLO! I'm so glad that you have a blog and I LOVE that picture that you have as your header, so cute! I was jealous of your Hawaii pictures, I want to go there so so bad. We must bring the puppies together for a play date, Lady turned 9 weeks on Sunday.

James & Prilly said...

Malia, HI! Lucy is just over 10 weeks, they will be the best of friends, I just know it!