Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Prilly Crocker

I am kinda proud of myself. Yesterday, I made a carrot cake from scratch. I shredded all the carrots myself and even made the frosting. I have never made a cake from scratch before, it has always been out of the box and the frosting from a can. James was excited because carrot cake is his favorite. I think I was just looking for an excuse to use the cake plate. James did the honors of cutting it last night.

Today, the cake is gone. Don't get excited, we didn't eat it all ourselves...I sent the cake to James' sales team at Heritage Web. I hope they enjoyed it...better their thighs than mine; although a piece of it sounds really good right now...

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I am beyond impressed! Check you out getting all domestic on me!! You know what that means....;)