Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hanaumaneemaumamanana Bay

Aloha! James has been bugging me to get more honeymoon photos up here. He really wants everyone to see us parasailing and our awesome turtle. This is us on the parasailing boat. My combover rocks!
We love love LOVED parasailing! It was so quiet up in the sky. They dipped us in the water on our way back down. A lot less scary than anticipated.

This is our turtle. Yes, he is "ours." He wanted to come home with us and I promised to feed him lots of algae and whatever else he eats, but we decided it would be better for all parties if he stayed in Hanauma Bay. We miss him though.

I am a troll. We went down in this cage out in the middle of the ocean and swam with sharks. We even got a DVD documenting the whole adventure, but its not as exciting as it was in real life. One of those 'had to be there' moments, I guess.

Ok, for the finale...James did not want to go home and he was eager to tell all of America about it.

So, yes, we had a fabulous honeymoon and we can't wait to go back. We really liked the place we stayed and will probably return there in the future. Mahalo!

6 comments:

Kath said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Congrats agaom!

Kath said...

OOPs... that is supposed to say Congrats again!

James & Prilly said...

Thanks! It was good seeing you guys at the reception!

Anonymous said...

HI! I'm so happy you posted on my blog...it's kinda like a present when someone new posts something! I'm totally adding you to my family and friends if that's okay? Looks like you had a blast in Hawaii...I love that place! Hope everything is going good up in Utard, haha! Move back soon!

Elder Nathan Askins said...

April! I'm so glad you started a blog. Now I can keep up with your fun adventures. I'm going to Hawaii in March and seeing your pictures makes me even more excited!

Anonymous said...

This video made me really really REALLY miss James!! not that i don't really really miss you both everyday!