Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Almost There



Well, I am almost 36 weeks and still pregnant. That is a good thing...although I am miserable and can't wait until it is over. This picture was taken a few days ago, and I am carrying 12+ lbs of baby. The babies are big - and doing well, and we are so thankful for that. I am still on bedrest, and have submitted to it as I can't really move at this point, so I am actually thankful for it. I am pretty sure that I am experiencing a condition called SPD. I have never been in so much pain in my life - but I am trying to endure it as well as I can - just hoping that there is relief after delivery. My doctor has told me that I am considered full term at 38 weeks and they will take the babies then if I haven't already had them, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel. We are so excited to welcome these little guys into our home and will post as soon as we have them here!

12 comments:

Patterson Family said...

Dane and I were talking about you and Kristen last night and your twins. The fact that it is obviously in our family to have twins freaks him out:)I can't imagine having/carrying two at the same time. Good job April-you are amazing! Couple more weeks to go!!!

The Swyers Family said...

You look AMAZING! I can't believe you only a few weeks left. Hang in there girl.

Jen Yak said...

I'm so excited for you! You are going to be a great mom!

Betty and Wilma said...

2 is safe.. 3 I would worry. Good luck!

Group3 said...

I'd like to see ur baby :)

Group3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Admin said...

Helle, my wife also pregant. 10 weeks now. but She is very ill because of pregnancy. Can not afford out of bed due to nausea. you are in luck.
And I am afraid because three months ago my wife lived in an empty pregnancy.
good lock...

SepticTank.co.uk said...

That look painful! But its worth it!

hapi said...

Hi James & Prilly, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

seun Akinnawonu said...

u ar such a lucky woman. i have been praying for something like dis all my life & i wish God will grant my heart desire one of dis days. i cant wait 2 see ur twin babies. wish u a very save delivery.

Amanda Jennifer said...

Hang in there girl.

Anonymous said...

wow congratulations!