Wednesday, February 13, 2008

April - "without kids"

Last week I got to go hang out with Hayden. He is Sandi and Rick's son, and he is so much fun! He calls me "April without kids," because Sandi has another friend named April that has kids, and well, I'm the one without! He taught me how to fingerpaint, showed me all the scary parts in 'Finding Nemo,' showed me how to build Mack truck from 'Cars,' and when Sandi came home, we got to eat peanut butter and honey "spaceships." I was able to play with little Josh a little bit, but he was a sleepy guy most of my time there. I look forward to the next time we can play!

2 comments:

Patterson Family said...

Such a cute kid! I can't see his shoulders though...My mom must have been wrong! You will have to tell Sandy that story next time Hayden invites you over for spaceships!

James & Prilly said...

I talked Sandi into starting a blog...once I get the address we can all post together! YAY